All things nonsensical

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Finals or simply the end?

It’s no lie. University students go crazy during finals. Especially the LAST finals of the year when its all springy outside and you just want to play frisbee. Unusual events that occur during finals:

1) Amy can be seen running through her house with her arms raised high above her head.
2) Banshee like screams can be heard occasionally in the library.
3) The "find a pseudo crush to entertain yourself between studying" phenomenon occurs.
4) You eat everything in sight.
5) Hysterical tears and laughter burst forth without warning.

To all of the fellow pain-ridden-students out there, I sympathize.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Challis, I feel your pain. I am writing my LAST ANATOMY LAB EXAM EVER in 2 days. I am almost ecstatic. except that i have to study. WHY!!! i don't want to study. I go between bouts of crazy attention to looking up and rene inbetween and whining alot. it is rough. almost done. you are toooooooo

10:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to comment on my comment. Again, to the public, I apologize a little for the randomness (must be genetic) of some of these comments, and that you probably won't find them amusing. I'm still apartment shopping, Challis. I've become a little OCD (as you experienced last year) in searching for the perfect place. I go through more bouts of crazinesses of happy and frustrated. But I have a lead on a new nice place, I think. I am going to burn all my anatomy clothes tomorrow at 10 AM. Can you believe I'm all done? Remember when I used to lie to you about anatomy clothes in the house? don't think about it. I miss you, and i get to see you in only a couple of days...or weeks, i guess.
Love Meghan

9:31 PM

 
Blogger Challis said...

Your demon anatomy cloths MUST burn...burn them I say! I miss you crazy seestar. Soon we shall be in Cuuuba (or Cali) with Hoooney geetars.

12:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home