All things nonsensical

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Farm boys

Meghan and I were recently talking about getting a van and going on a "Cross country farm boy search," to which I replied "sort of like Terry Fox, only without the running...or the cancer." I'm horribly innapropriate at times--and we all love it.

Speaking of farm boys, if you like them you should probably check out the "not so desperate farm boys" situation going on HERE. The Edmonton radio station is constructing a calander of farm boys and you can vote your favorites into place. It's phenominal. (My favorite is farmer #37: Cole)

2 Comments:

Blogger Nance said...

AAAA! Not more spam! Anyway, as cute as Cole is, I've gotta say it's all about farmer #57, Mike. He's adorable and he didn't put himself in the contest. He also doesn't need to show off his cowboy hat and he keeps his shirt on... desirable qualities, to say the least. Mike's where it's at.

7:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH chally. You never cease to amaze me.

5:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home