All things nonsensical

Saturday, June 10, 2006

STRESS!

I AM RIDICULOUSLY STRESSED OUT ABOUT GROWING UP!

What the hell people! When was it decided that in 10 months I have to be an adult?!? HUMM?!?! I like this whole lazy student thing. Sure I work hard, but the responsibilities are pretty well limited. As I am having a panic attack about this whole supporting myself thing, I started looking for jobs relating to my degree.

Question of the day: why would ANYONE get a degree in marketing?!?!?!?!?!

Jobs I found. One company in Calgary called Knockout Promotions Ltd. and one in Saskatoon which isn't even a marketing job. So what do I do? Start looking for jobs in hotel managment which require (oh blatent irony) more schooling. My solution?! Move to Calgary and get hired on at WestJet as a flight attendant! No more school. No stress about actually using my degree. Take that maturity!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

all i have to say is. musicians are hot. thank you and good night.

3:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home