All things nonsensical

Monday, April 10, 2006

FSF

FSF: what is it? why are andrea and i so angry? how can it change my life?

These are all excellent questions girls and boys, and here are your answers

1) FSF stands for "fucking spring fever." It occurs mainly in spring. This common disease causes normally cool couples to feel an overwhelming desire to express their horniness through public displays of affection.

2) Why does it piss people off? Because we don't have anyone to snog with

3) How can it change my life? If guns were legal, i may start target practice on you. Until then, Andrea and i will just shoot you dirty glares.

Be a friend, snog in doors.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carla said...

Hey Challis,
I'm loving every word. As Well as I fully support this "Snog" In doors thing. Even the fact that you can't actually say the word snuggel, Fuck, Kiss etc. I love that your saving us with the word snog.

1:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All snogging should be indoors, I fully agree. In the computer lab of the library today I saw a couple kissing. With tongue. I don't kiss anyone with tongue. Wait, I don't kiss anyone at all.
Dang.

9:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home