All things nonsensical

Sunday, April 02, 2006

God's timing is a bitch

that's right, i said it...a bitch. Lets be honest, i'm an impatient little sheep and i want things now. What am i speaking about in particular? Supper, school to be done, finalization on a summer job, knowledge about the rest of my life, and of course boys.

Lame (but probably correct) pieces of advice:

"All good things come to those who wait"
"The opposite of talking isn't listening. The opposite of talking is waiting"
"Patience is waiting. Not passively waiting. That is laziness. But to keep going when the going is hard and slow - that is patience."

Sweetest song possibly (not) ever (but close), and much more fun than rather boring proverbs:

"I'm in a hurry to get things done well i'm rushin, rushin to get things done. All I really want to do is live and die, but I'm in a hurry and don't know why."

Correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't the music video for that a sweet early 90's one and there was a tornado in the background and I believe a piece of newpaper at one point blows by and sort of sticks to the lead singer of the band? Pretty sure that just made my day better by remembering that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carla said...

Challis, hello..um I love you blog so much that I thought I would make one up myself. To lazy to call you so I'm going to ask you how do you add pictures to your blog? check mine out http://carlasblogspot.blogspot.com/

10:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home