All things nonsensical

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Vics Inhalers

I think there were some essential things I missed out on not going to grade school. Take for example the story Hillery and Mallory told Alex and I today. Apparently one day at Central School Swift Current, one supremely cool chick brought a Vics Inhaler to class. Now as I mentioned, I didn't go to grade school so such a device had to be explained to me. A "Vics Inhaler" somewhat resembles a tampon-like device that you shove up your nose and sniff in deeply and it removes a stuffy noses. So after this very cool grade 4 girl brought this tampon nose sniffer to class, the rest of the class decided to follow suit. Everytime one person busted out the sniffer in class, 3/4 of the rest of class would search through their pencil cases and whip out their brand new, mother purchased, Vics Inhaler. As Hillery said "what the hell would the teachers have been thinking of us!?! a bunch of freaking cracked out grade 4ers!" I was highly entertained, especially when I googled these items and found then only mentioned on sites like Club Addict, Clubplanet Nightlife, (and my personal favorite) The Official Raver Checklist. Ahhh...Hillery and Mallory, I'm just so proud of you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kjersti said...

I can't believe you've never experienced this wonderful thing...I especially can't believe they're not around anymore. They were the best. My cousin, who was then a little kid, called it Snuckerjuice.

4:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home