All things nonsensical

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Most recent creeper

This comment was recently put on my blog

"Anonymous said...

I may of found a bunny hug it was around christmas time. And I think it might be yours. Do you have a address to mail it to?"

To this I say, anonymous, you are a bit of a creeper. Although I would guess you are from Saskatchewan--as you use the term "bunny hug"--my deductive skills tell me nothing else about who you are (other than you're current creep factor, which is sitting at about an 8.5 on the 10 point scale). So I chose not to post my address for anyone on the internet to see for this fact, and the fact that I don't know how cool this so called "bunny hug" could be if I didn't even notice it was gone. It could be any sweater really, one of those Mr. Rogers elbow patched things, or one of those huge-yarned creamy brownish articles, or your mom! So although it was nice of you to think of me, you should probably stop posting creepy comments without your name on them (although I'm sure you're a very nice person).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm...no comments? Thats funny!

10:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home