All things nonsensical

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Classy Ladies


Audry Hepburn
Doris Day
and
Grace Kelly



I figure I need to take another jab at my professor, and so I am blogging on what a classy lady is.

A classy lady is not:
a drunken professor

A classy lady:
1) crosses her ankles
2) always has a dainty handkerchief to dab away any unpleasantness in life
3) never has photos in color

I think the best way to explain exactly what a classy lady is is to show the three classiest movie stars ever who probably weren’t that classy in reality, but were usually the epitome of classy on stage. (classy)

(Lets be honest, I just like these pictures and wanted a way to put them online.)

As a side note, I heard that Audry Hepburn was such a po-dunk that she always wore a horrible pair of coverall jeans to set, so someone stole them hoping that she'd wear something else, but she just walked around set in her underwear around a bunch of press! isn't that awesome! I've changed my mind about classy ladies. I want to not by like my professor, but not be like Grace Kelly who was way too much of a lady, and be right in the middle with Audry.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHAHAHAHA ....

i love how although she (the unclassy one) will never remember that night, you certainly will never forget it.

good times, good times.

8:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home