All things nonsensical

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Challis is a big fat loser.

You ever look at some people in class sometimes and just feel sorry for them? Well today I was the pity child. You know that game in highschool they played where you split into groups and decide if one person had to die, who it would be? I felt lik the death girl who had nothing to contribute. The acutal situation was just that I had no partner for a group project and had to be assigned to one. But as if that wouldn't make anyone feel like a social outcast! The extra tragedy? Even Curt, the creepy old guy with long 80s rock hair had a group. Feel the burn.

This is why I advocate individual homework.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are not alone, my sister! I hate that feeling of desperately looking around and trying to make eye contact with someone so you aren't left out. You should have brought one of your kittens and just pretended that it was completely rational to be parters with it. Pull the white rat out of the bag, set her up on your lap, and begin discussing marketing tools with it. OOOHHHH - I think the name I was thinking for it was REX!

Night Night

Meghan

10:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA HA HA, you are most definately NOT a big fat loser, but trust me, I know where you are coming from. There is nothing more awkward than having to say, "I don't have a partner". I feel like I should be saying, just kick me now and get it over with. And good luck with that cat/rat. You should call it Bertha.

11:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just clicked on the link to my own site. And read my last entry. And revelled in my eprops. That makes me a big fat loser as well, I am sure. Ha ha.

11:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe it's all because you are from Western Canada, where people do not care about each other.

11:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home