All things nonsensical

Sunday, December 04, 2005

A classy event

High class people. High class.

Friday night I attended a commerce formal. Everyone dressed up nicely, cocktails, fashion show, the works. Most people left shortly afterwards leaving about 20 of us standing around talking as the lights came on and they started cleaning up. It seemed, however, that my one professor did not feel like letting the party end. Trashed out of her tree, she starts falling over the 5th student of the night, pawing him, talking sex, the whole deal. Attempting to give him her number, she dumps her purse in a girls lap (who was also drunk, and apparently angry). You guessed it, cat fight. Two boys had to pull them apart! My prof was thus not only hitting on all boy students, but picking fights with the girls! Oh me oh my, why hasn't she been fired?

4 Comments:

Blogger Jasmine said...

It's stories like this that make me miss the debauchery of secular universities. The damn christians are so well behaved. Except for the time that our religious studies professor drank three pitchers and did a rendition of "We Don't Need No Education" by Pink Floyd at the local pub's kareoke night. That was fun

10:13 AM

 
Blogger Kjersti said...

Tell me the truth...you were the angry girl, weren't you?

10:17 AM

 
Blogger Challis said...

if only i was the angry girl! funny follow up story, this prof was definatly doing something for one of our classes today (she usually doesn't teach me) and i didn't see her behind me, and definatly called her a dirty whore. OOPS! maybe she didn't hear me?

2:24 PM

 
Blogger Joemama said...

Wow that was some party. What school do you folks go to and what are the requirements to get in? My professors would never have gotten drunk and pawed male students. If they had I would have paid attention more.

10:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home