All things nonsensical

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Violence amuses the amuseless.

The week from hell started two weeks ago (it's title is confusing I know but thats just how bad it is). Endless papers, 30% midterms, overschedualed at work, dirty litterbox, and parents threatening to visit me in this timeless schedual. I want to cry (and did...all by myself in the caf today). Such a pathetic sight. Seeing as this is a comical commentary on my life, you may be asking "where's the humor?" (that is if you don't find my random misery commical enough). They say a picture is worth a thousand words, and these CREEPY shots appear to be the only thing that are able to cheer me up.



1 Comments:

Blogger Nance said...

Aw, Challis, I'm sorry life sucks. I'd call you but since you're short on time that might stress you out more. If it makes you feel better, I was crying in the pub the other night. I think the cafeteria would have been less embarrassing. Ah, stress and homesickness... what can we do? Here's hoping life picks up!

8:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home