All things nonsensical

Friday, April 15, 2005

Eeerie Child

At the office (tim hortons) today I sat beside an adorable little girl. I would say she looked about 2 and a half. She creeped me out quite a bit because she was speaking in full sentences, sounding moderatly like an adult...only she was tiny. She was really quite amazing (maybe 2 and a half is a normal age for people to start speaking, I don't know as i don't have kids, nor do my siblings... cough cough get on that cough). Anyways, I figure that she didn't pick this up from her mother, who spoke to her as if she were a puppy dog. Could we chalk her stellar speech paterns up to the TV? Curious indeed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Considering the huge lack of interaction you have had with any children younger than yourself Chal (ha ha), how do you know she was only 2 and a half?? She could have easily been 4 (an appropriate age for speaking a mile a minute) and you would be none the wiser...

1:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home