All things nonsensical

Monday, July 18, 2005

rewards?

I wasn't forced to take an Organizational Behavior class for nothing! I know the difference between extrinsic and intrinsic rewards in the work place...and let me assure you I'd rather the intrinsic. We have weekly draws at work for selling particular things: wine, steak, sometimes the specials. People win sweet stuff like MP3 players, DVD players, and wide screen TVs. So I entered my name happily this week in hopes of winning such funky technology. I won too! I won honey. Yup--honey. 2 jars of honey that they picked off the shelf where we sell them in the restaurant. I feel so special. I'd rather have won a chance to tell the management what I really think--that'd have been intrinsic!

Anyone want some PB and honey, come on over to my house (bring you're own PB).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home