All things nonsensical

Friday, May 13, 2005

Mulder & Scully

The X File crew came into the restaurant last night. Not the cast of the show, oh no! Some much more interesting people. One of the waitress' comes up to me and says "oh no! Mulder and Scully are here! I'm avoiding them--they make even ME look normal!" This was a feat. Mandy* then explained to me that they always had 3 new conspiracies to tell her about. The nickel in the water, the plots of the government, the list went on. Minutes later the hostess came by and told her Mulder and Scully had asked for her service. The scream that protruded from her lips was more terrifying than the screams of X Files watchers. But the story doesn't end there! M & S had a daughter that worked at La Senza and who had seen Mandyshopping the week before buying under-roos. This daughter informed her parents of the events. This armed our alien ass-kicking crew as they came in, and they asked alllllll about Brandy's purchases. Color, size, lacey or no? I shudder to think of my lucky escape from serving them!


*names have been changed to protect the innocent people involved.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha ha. Sounds like fun at work. However, when you change someone's name to protect them, you should be consistent. Mandy/Brandy still might get it. I am going to come visit you soon. Bye bye!

8:58 PM

 
Blogger Challis said...

CRAP! i missed one! hahahaha. oh well, what are the chances Mulder and Scully will read this? Slim to none. Come soon, I can't wait!!!!!!!!!

11:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha. It's all good. I would also like to point out that if they were Scully and Mulder you could refer to them as S & M. Ha ha. Yep, I am gross. And how does May 28 or 29 sound?

4:27 PM

 
Blogger Challis said...

UBER HOT! i may be working, but probably not much if i am. I made a grand total of $13.50 in tips tonight. The bastards gave me 4 tables!!! better luck next time...

9:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home