All things nonsensical

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Soundtrack

Pretty much the coolest chick I know threw this on her blog. And as I also want to be cool I thought I'd do the same. (Plus I should be going to a meeting and want to procrastinate).

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?

How it works:
1. Open your music library
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press Play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press Next
6. Don't lie and try to pretend all your music is cool.
__________________________________________________________

Opening Credits: "Play" by Flunk
Waking Up: "Carrying Your Love With Me" by George Strait. My alarm is set on the country station. So this is accurate.
First Day At School: "The Good Fight" by Dashboard Confessional
Falling In Love: "Not Ready to Make Nice" by the Dixie Chicks. Haha. Funny cause I don't fall in love.
Fight Song: "Ain't What It Used to Be" by Megan Mullins
Grad: "Come A Little Closer" by Dierks Bentley
Life: "Goodbye Time" by Blake Shelton
Mental Breakdown: "Carry This Picture For Luck" by Dashboard Confessional
Driving: "My Little Girl" by Tim McGraw
Flashback: "Elias" by Dispatch
Getting Back Together: "Fall At Your Feet" by Woodface. This seems rather out of character, as if I were to get back together with someone, I'm sure it would be them groveling at my feet.
Birth of a Child: "Dreaming With a Broken Heart" by John Mayer. Did my babies daddy leave me? Why am I so sad?
Final Battle: "Jack" by Tom Petty. Funny. I love Petty.
Funeral Song: "I'm Easy" by The Meligrove Band. Hope that's not what I'm remembered as!
End Credits: "Temperature" by Sean Paul. What can I say...I go out with a skanky beat.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Challis. That was worth being late for the meeting. And if they complained, tell them that I say they can shove it.

I find the grad song interesting. Did you hook up with someone on grad weekend I didn't know it? Ha ha.

8:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home