All things nonsensical

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I'M BACK!

How ridiculously stupid is it that I haven't blogged in over a month! What a gong. Anyways, back in school, feeling the love. When else in my life do I not have to do anything until 1pm daily. mmmmm....loving it! Other good things:

1) I never have to work morning's at the golf course anymore (they got new girls) so I can just have good shifts now.
2) I'm in my fourth year of school, so no one gives me slack (yo, mo-fo's, take that!)
3) Hillery and I have gone through like, 8 box of mac and cheese in the past week
4) My cat doesn't have balls anymore (thanks dr daddy) so our house no longer smells and he's not such a spaz anymore
5) The fact I don't have an air conditioner doesn't matter anymore cause its not 55 c out
6) I'm pretty
7) So are you

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that "I'm pretty" and "So are you" are in the same list as "My cat doesn't have balls anymore..."
I miss you and random boy chats/bashings. Ha ha. Come visit me.

10:35 PM

 
Blogger Kjersti said...

Awwwww, thanks Creepy Challis!

10:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home