All things nonsensical

Thursday, August 03, 2006

I keep thinking of delicious things to write about on here, but keep forgetting once I get to my computer. So here are some random/entertaining tidbits from my life.

I went to my boss' other workplace today. Other than running the Saskatoon Golf and Country Club, he owns his own bistro. The only thing is is that he pretty much does everything himself. It was SUPER entertaining watching him walk around in his lilac shirt and full frontal apron windexing things and mopping. Usually he just makes me do that....priceless.

My cat peed on my duvet and some towels.

I wrote an entire paper on girls lives in the late 1800s and early 1900s today. I bored myself to death. Good luck to the poor tutor who has to read it. (can't wait till i can write that prostutution paper...thanks for the good "research" web site there Carla)

9 out of 10 people who meet me refer to me as "creepy" within 45 minutes

My sister once went to a hudderite (hutterite? hutderite??) collony where the cats were so inbred that one kitten had no back legs. He drug himself around with his front feet. i'm going to hell for laughing at that.

My ex-whatever sent me a package which included a note wishing a stubbed toe on me. I think it was supposed to be funny, but it just came off as immature. and he's 30. and he may or may not still read this blog. all of these add up to being pretty damned funny and/random.

I just got the new Tom Petty CD. It's good

Peace out homey-G's. Time to go to the taming of the shrew!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How's this for random? I'm going to the Rolling effing Stones.

3:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can you please start blogging the nights I'm on call, because I want to be amused by something!

Meghan

8:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home