All things nonsensical

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

During my sick leave with the mono-stint this summer I took a roadtrip to Calgary to visit Lindsay and John, some awesome friends, with my sister Meghan. After meeting and bonding there CREEPY cat Caspian (such a good name hey?), we ventured out in usual shananigans.

So I had this bed sore (how freaking gross am I!?!) from lying around so much sleeping, and as I was being introduced to one of the L+J combos' friends my sister touches my back. Only I was at that point reaching out to shake this asian dudes hand, and instead of saying "nice to meet you" I yell into the great abyss "DON'T TOUCH MY BACK." The asian guy starts back, and Meghan and I fall into heeps of convulsive laughter. Upon my inability to get it together I leave, and Meghan explains what the matter was. the guy's response? "She has mono? Should I wash my hands?"

The quartet of us also decided that we should play a board game during the weekend so they introduced me to the game of "settlers." FANTASTIC! could have been the RIDICULOUS amount of competition going on, mostly between Meghan trying to keep the title and John attempting to stay gentlemanly, but its such a good game! I guess it also could have been the "furry beast underfoot" running into cupboards as well that enhanced the amusement.

Lastly, Lindsay introduced me to one of my favorite new sites. I don't have the balls to actually buy tabloids, but what with the use of the internet I can peruse my lame persuits at home! If you like entertaining pictures of celebs coupled with side-splitting commentary, check out

PINK IS THE NEW BLOG

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Don't touch my BAAAAAAAAAACCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK". Poor chinese friend...

Meghan

2:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home