All things nonsensical

Friday, April 22, 2005

Pastel balls

I went mini-golfing the other day. There was a big castle (where supposed gnomes lived), running water which was died blue, and pastel golf balls. So all together, it was a pretty sweet mini-golf course. There was also a lot of ball lofting occurring. So some girl playing behind us hits me in the leg with a wild ball (it was pink...pastel pink of course), so I figured I'd be kind. Picked it up, and gentle rolled it back to her/threw it at her head. To be fair, I'm known for having terrible aim, and not being able to catch anything. Yet I somehow managed to smack her RIGHT in her forehead. It made the "PHHINK" noise and bounced SOOOOOOOO far! Initially I was appalled, blushed, apologized. However, the comic noise, the fact that pastel had struck once again, and the gargantuous goose egg that had developed on her head by the end of the game was too much for me. I laugh. I laugh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I to laughed, we all laughed, cause it was funny. There's that, and there's that!!!

9:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home